Sunday, July 05, 2009

Best friend

Met Keane Woo after my late tuition at town ystd. Btw i met my dearest sister(princess) Elaine and Jeremy near plaza sing(: happy to see her. Had fun chittyx2 bangx2 with Keane woo. I'm like machine gun, talking non-stop yesterday.Keane is like my superman! Whenever i feel low, down whatever, he would fly to me and rescue me! Woowoowoo! Thanks for being such a good friend of mine! Love you this friend.

Paragon beans and we had freee show there.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG! This pic taken by me. hahha. Keane was like "What the helll, disgusting eh! Delete, weeling!" hahha. He's going to kill me if he sees this pic
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didnt know that tongue can grow shorter? My tongue seems shorter now.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He talking abt the 6cm thingy! Queenstown ppls would know abt the 6CM of someone's! haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm sorry keane woo~ Haha you looked lovely here! So cute! hahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Goodbye!

No comments: