Sunday, July 05, 2009

Currently is 1.33am now. I'm tired but not sleepy.

This is holy! Had a super bad dream ystd, is so friggin scary to me. Text ann about the whole incident and i think both of us always have got weirdest kind of dreams. We share our dreams and once in a while we'll have similar dreams. Something like killing people, being kidnapped, being killed, miscarriage, backstabber etc. Seriously. And ystd, my dream- Goodness mama-mia! I was crying badly in my dream and that when i woke up, i was tearing. I dont know what got into me. But it seems so real and true to me. I know is quite unbelivable and ridiculous, but i dont want it to be real this time round. Was whining to keane woo and he made my day. I think i'm a lil mad here and there. Oh yes, i met a peejaycee guy, and then this person jst come up to me and started talking to me non-stop. He started introducing himself on the train from CCK to dohby ghaut. He said he found me familiar, but i dont rmbr or recall any jaycee one's face that resemble him. This person rmbred me as Cygnus's clan de. Omg! I dont know, but then i think he's to the extreme-over friendly. For once, that i felt that peejaycee people are that friendly? hehh. Laugh hard.

I think i'm feeling sleepy now. Hehh! Goodayeee-bye.

No comments: