Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Would never forget how you made me cried. haters.cheaters.But, i forgave you.

Kept reminding myself, there are other people out there even more tired than me. 3-4hrs a day is making me going merry-go-round. I jst want to settle down, & study. Craving for books, i dont mean to eat it. If i can, i'll do so. Soon, i will go siao. Though i'm so used to getting up early & reaching home late, but my mentality jst aint functioning well enough. I'm literally so sick of everything. Jc life can be scary. Is jst going to hit to the highest level for me soon. Tons of things i need to take care of. No time no time, time is running out.. I need "Times's Out", the chocolate bar may help me. I'm left with 4hrs of sleep now before going to sch later. i need to sleep. spinning, spinning, spinning. i'll blog again soon. probably on friday.take care loves.

No comments: