Sunday, August 24, 2008


hello Everyone. Thankyou so much for all the concerns.
Saturday- to sch for mass dance. & then to a malay wedding. Father's best friend's daughter. Omg sounds long. Alright, is so much different from malaysia's wedding. Jst gimme that knd of feelings. & Punggol is really ulu.Seems like totally no shopping mall at all. After the simple wedding, went over to meet felicia&xiwen. Supposed to be Sing flyer de. but then due to the so-good* fireworks, we didnt go up round & round. Then to secret recipe((: the mocha there tasted like ewwwww.. Jst that i didnt say it out. Then home after that. I have been dozing off whenever i'm alone on the bus,mrt etc. Missed my stops/always knocked on the bus glass plane/

Sunday- tuition-ed, homed, do up healthy lifestyle week's stuff. & omg, tomor test. sure fail. i'm gg Beans to do my work now, max coming to look for me. kinda sleepy now.

I cannot go back to Queenstown on teachers' day. Damn it. Is a long long long story. Shant talk about it. But then gg out on friday night, i think so. I miss ms lau, she text me with quite lovely msg((:My msg/phonebills exceeding like siao. is like really alot. More than half of my msgs/phonebill goes to contacting house reps/ calling for help/ settling admin stuff. freaking f. my mumsie is so going to lament.

i'm wee-weeling, she's wee-weenee.

kitty umbrella((L)

whether rain or shine, they're always there.











Beans mocha nicer.
-







Hugging myself/raping myself/covering myself




i think this is not appropriate.
plastic forks doesnt taste as nice as metal forks.

advertising skill.

squeezing man. hahaha. dont slap me xw.












sister.

dont know why her hair so messy? as in fringe















byebye all.

No comments: