Saturday, August 16, 2008


Happy birthday my sweetest babe(:
OliviaWongJiaHui, listen up!!
I miss you badly. I'm so sorry that i joined you guys that late jst now. Like you all waited long too right? Happy happy 17th birthday. I miss our crapping session together. We used to be so stick-to-each other when we're in queenstown.Our kite-flying, our laughter literally make the others go deaf, stared at us. all this small lil lil things, i wont forget. I wont forget that you're always beside me whenever i needed that someone to be there with me. That soomeone is you. thankyou((: Now all of us no longer in the same class but our friendship still remains the same. If we can re-wind back, return back to the past, i would very want you to be my class partner/toilet partner/crapping partner/htht partner/hugging partner once again. alot alot more.........Happy birthday lovely. Stay happy.

omg, i'm gg to sleep le, gg to sch ard 8am.. shall blog abt myself later on in the night.byebye.. i need my sleep. yawn,...................

No comments: