Sunday, August 03, 2008

Wanru is actually inside. haha
i grabbed her, laughed damn loud when i know is her inside.
She danced Cute dance with this okay. super cute.
I like i like i like i like, is so cute..but it looked sleepy.

hey hey you you, everyone((:
friday(1august)photos at the bottom
dinner with jiamin,xiuhui,mildred,audrey at wheelock sakae. Btw i met dyanic(dont know how to spell), he called me((: Anyway jiamin&xiuhui waited for us damn long. haha.so sorry.

sat(2august)
okay went SAJC open hse.I think their SA village is super cool. so big! & of cos met Howeyong&wenyuan there. I forgot to take pic with them): idiot. Anyway then Mrwong drove us to great world to have lunch. & to vivo for Pioneer Heartbeat. Is quite fun tending the stalls, esp when there's customer. My stall is selling those moisac tiles.(photoframes etc) & in 3hrs time earn 102bucks. not bad not bad. business was good.haha. Lolx, left at 8.30pm & to meet keane woo at far east. Eat,talked,crapped.haha Super tiring day out.

Sun(3august)
tuition today, saw yishao. As usual stranger. I dont know why. Lesson ended late for me. I'm gg to eat my lunch now, do all my homeworks & later night movie(BATMAN) haha. finallyyy..... yes. goodbye loves~ photos at the bottom.
xueli, ur pic is here.




shiqi drew this. very nice!!

new friends~ jasmine,weeling,shiqi



limin,weeling,tzeyu((:
RASHID;D



FRIDAY"S PHOTOS


Happy birthday XIUHUI<3,
i still owe you present(:


Jiamin&me.(BFF)
haha, i hearts you many many.
Jst like how much you huggs me many many
xiuhui,audrey


i can be spastic too when i'm next to mildred.
hell, i tiptoe like siao, still shorter than her by alotttt.

jiamin&mildred
weeling&audrey.


that's all folks. bbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: