Sunday, August 10, 2008

THANK YOU TO ALL, for your concerns. I'm alright((:

Hello everyone.
Had been quite some time since i last post here. seriously, i was busy with alot of stuffs. Say that i;m a bimbo or whatever, but then no time for so many things Alright, i have with me a few AGAPE 2 cip's photos, national day photos. yupp.

Okay, i shall credit someone, for he helped me in alot of things. He is none other than Ernest that bitch* hahaha. Thankyou so much for being such a good friend. When you knew that i have insufficient sleep for days, you helped me with the proposal. When my Eom was screwed up in printing, you helped me solved the problem. I think recently i've been sway, but the countless sway-ness that befalls on me proved to me that you're indeed a great friend. Though you acted sissy at times but then haha.. continue to be my goody friend luhh. haha

thursday-CIP AGAPE2
friday- National day celeb/tuition/Plazasing(opp istana for Pw meeting)
sat- Hse capt meeting/home to sleep/ night to town((: with gkr to chillx

That's all. yeahhh. anyway thanks weicong for your 9missed calls. i feel bad! && PJC's celeb was damn high, literally all peoples sang & jump till siao. The best celebs ever!! My pic will do more of my talkings. hahaha. yupp take care people. okay!! more updates from me soon.

NATIONAL DAY CELEB

weeling&sharon

my zhixuan is blocked by weiyang. haiyoooo

my photography skill sucks.

weeling&anna

ernest trying to sissy again!!! @#$%^&*(

huahui&ernest

This merlion very weird.dont really look like.






opposite istana park

tzeyu

left to right
(baoxian,jiamin,weeling,tzeyu)




i snap this paper because look at all the red marks?
Our grp WR became national day's fighter plane's mark.
look like right? hahhaa

























































AGAPE.02
okay now i shall talk about AGAPE CIP. Polo hse is love okayy! haha. Thankyou to all my hse reps for assisting me in this CIP. You guys are great!! thankyou so much. i hope we can work together for all the upcoming events. yeahhh..

08s12



weeling&jeff
he is my bestie in class. haha
i'm quite mean to always say throw shit at him.
we went door-to-door hse to ask for ppls' blood.
haha i mean blood donation.. hahaha



qianru

Gahhh, i love swing.



08s12, alot of ppls missing in this photo




Me&ginny((:



weeling&baoxian



weeling,huihan,ginny.



2 overdue photos from invest.




okay that's all people.. byebye.

lovelove, i heart you.

No comments: