Saturday, August 23, 2008

Muthafcker, today is my lousy-est day. i swear.

alright, whoever who wants to comment about my post, by all means.
i feel bad towards CT because he wanted 08S12 to go Hwachong for the talk, if i can make it, i would definitely go down. He kept asking me if i'm going anot, that's like- when i know he wanted me to go listen as it is so useful with regards to china studies & GSC. However, i'm so screwed up. weeling, you suck alot! I cant seem to control my emotion at all. When you're so efffff up by so many things, you totally cannot differentiate what are your tears for. I realised i will get trigger off so easily, never did i expect it myself. Whatever it is, i'm so going to put myself in other people's shoes for each & everything i said, i'm so not going to hurt others and to be sensitive to all the peoples around me. My heart sank as though it is end of the world. I kept telling myself that I'm not tired, i'm not tired. But this time round i'm really tired. When things are not working well for you (families/studies/friends/school etc), it is jst like you're the one awarded with the "swayy-est" award. It is nothing to be proud of, and i'm not trying to tell the whole world that how stress i am or stuff. Just a way to vent it all out.

weeling you're a bitch
thankyou love for hearing me out when you know i'm really unhappy.
Lex, thankyou too. sorry if i scare you.
thanks thanks zhixuan/ernest/weiyang etc.

No comments: