Monday, August 11, 2008

hello people. Jst got back home from money no enough2. Catch the 10pm movie with mumsie,sis,bro & friend. I hate Tiong's cinema, dont understand why my bro wanted tiong. I wanted plazasing badly, & bitchh, i lost. Anyway the show was good. Dont know why but i think is nice. haha. Best part was, before the movie starts, my bro who sat next to me called me. Damn lame....... Roll eyes* & he jst said "jst to check if it's in silent mode" walaoooooo...

Hahahaha. i literally slept the whole day today. As in sunday. Was damn tired. woke up at 12pm, then eat, sleep aggain. all the way till 4pm. I'm so tired. Okay,currently is 1.30am shall i read alkane now? or shall i cont'd to sleep again?

I think later will be a damn bad day. But then on the other hand is monday. gahhh, dont know what the hell i talking about. hahabyebye alls.

No comments: