Wednesday, November 08, 2006

this is the second day that we have the leadership training,
one word to describe the course F-U-N!!!
we were divided into 3 grps RADICAL,TEAMC,STARFISH
my groups is none other than RAD~
our team make up of Me(weewee), Peixian(peipei), Johans(jiajia), Hansin(hanhan), Pnelope(wangwang), Bethany(yanyan), Asyraf,Yitseng,Tommy, JeremyOoi, Kiti..
yesterday was fun(: we had lots of games and learned ideas of leadship quailities
each of our teams started to be more bonded together.
let me elaborate much on todayy..
today we had our new instructor---> Sheena
the first sight of her i could only say she's cute.
Asyraf only came todayy and he joined our grp(:
we had a few actiivities todayy.. started the day with the part of raking our brain
uhmm~overall it was not bad, thumbsup!!
after that we went for our outdoor activities which is the hoop thing.
i slipped and fell terribly.. it hurts me loads/tears flooded
Lye pulled me up, and comforted me...not forgetteing sheena too..
she said "u just now piaaa..." thanks so much for telling me this(:
a big thankyou to alot of peoples..
Lye-for cleaning up my wounds & showing concern
Sheena-for her concern
felicia-for being really very concern(:,i'm touch!!
xiwen-for your water & ur comfort
olivia-for your concern
eddie-for the mineral water u bought
peixian&queenie-for the hearts thingy
& many more. who showed me concern, i really appreciate it alot
sorry if i missed out any of the names
THANKYOU ALL!

had web activities and so on after lunch..
some conflicts pop-up, it wasnt so positive...
teams between teams got some of the conflicts, it really brought down our mood as well.
but i think all of us really have to take care of one another feelings
so as to achieve a more bonded team and bonded ties between all of us.
that will be great~ and i believe all of us can do it..

Lye let us off earlier so that we could have our dinner together in our own groups
went off with RAD~ it seems so cool & nice.
so somehow expressed out how we felt for our teams & stuff
hope we will be more bonded tomorow or even after tomorow..
I"M seriously in love with my RAD..
I do love TEAMC & STARFISH.. all of us are so great

the 3days training is going to come to an end soon-tomorrow
i cant bear to say goodbye to our instructors/especially Lye & sheena for me in this case..
i will really appreciate every sec of tomoroww so that it will be a memorable one for me..
i love all~



No comments: