Monday, November 20, 2006

I'M SO BORED NOW, GIVE ME A LIFE=X
yesterday went to suntec with mother & sis
the scorching sun make me sososos tired>..<
so cab down suntec, arghh then went carrefour
were like went to the kiddy section.
look at the bicycle, i'm like... i remebered i dont know how to cycle.
that's like a big challenge to learn---> ought to learn soon
then walk ard the kiddy section for quite a while, real tired!!
then saw tweetybird~ yeahh, reminds me of mrseah
so focus___ SNAPP!! pretty..
also met a guy who looks familiar..
he was our sch npcc sir or whatever..
he glanced at me giving the impression of"FAMILIAR FACES"
whatever~ ~
walked around and bought lots of food
then cab home, on the way alight mother at dbs building
then me and sis went back home..
woos~slack and rest till 4 then go library
there's this guy whos fcking eyes lingering at us..
he's like look pathethic, he came up and said.
stranger:"excuse me, you know how to go to mount elizabeth"
we2:" em take bus or take mrt to orchard"
stranger:"how to?"
me:" just walk out of this lib and head towards that direction(towards bugis)
stranger:" i'm not a local"
me:" then u take taxi"
stranger:" i dont have money!!"
me:" arghhhh...?"
we2:" urghhh, then we dont know~"

omg, i think he's a LOCAL, furthermore if tourist how come no money?
after we walk to other section of the lib, he was following us luhh..
that's freaky.... so unlucky todayy..

then walk to bugis to shop.. alot of people..
can faint...




I miss mrseah(((:

she took my foto

took with myhandsome<3


love,
wEeLiNg http://weeling14.spaces.live.com/

No comments: