Friday, November 03, 2006

LoveHerScoldings

it was relatively peaceful & quiet..
till mdmteoh lamented at me, she's always just so cute with her scoldings
i must be crazyy of enjoying her scolding towards my work..
to be frank, i loves her scolding at times..
she may be adding all the scoldings & scoldings & scoldings..
my ears do feel itchy..but kind of fell in loves with all this..
thought races through, would i be able to live on without her scoldings?
i think i need her scoldings, but i would award myself with a smile after her scolding
that's how it goes, or rather how i get my chem lessons going on...
i got a scolding without fail, reflected on myself of all my wrong doings..
this is how i went: I'm seriuosly dumb, i'm slow, pickup all stuff in such a slow pace..
but gotten a smile for her ways of lamenting me..
As usual me & olivia ROFL.
Re-exam on 6nov~ but i'm totally not prepared
tons of works/lessons/activities/gym loading me..

hearing the news of death~is kinda not so positive..
somehow the innocence died...
is really kelian..
that peixian stil dont get the ideas of electric* shock
she still hanging herself..oh myyy...
anyway life should get going~


i'm off.. byee
wEeLiNg

No comments: