Saturday, November 11, 2006

SCROLL DOWM TO SEE MY POST

bestfriend(:


PHOTOS TAKEN THAT DAYS

iloveSHEENA

RADICAL GOOO...











OUR DINNER

ILOVEherHAIR





goodfriend(:

have been rather busy for the past few days
but its fun or rather with them i wont be that lonely anymore.
but it tires me out with all the gym,remedial,tuition,workshop
after lessons yesterday went out with sis to vivo to shop..
i already had in my mind what to buy but shit~i dint buy it
i bought a ballerina from Tangs instead.
still remember i once had it but i lost it in school,
memories played back~
that clique of friends once search the whole school for me
but nothin was found and now found something that is quite similar
is jus that this is not as perfect as the one i lost..
when it is lost,
it will be gone forever,
no matter how hard i find it back
it will no longer be the same anymore

but at least it looks rather or so called similar so i bought it..
and sis bought a handphone pouch thingy
and i met guorong,dennis,jack,chesterseet,shaosiong at vivo..
coincidence~ so just wave and walked past them..

on the way to gym during the nite, i met qinwei,
he smiled to me so i smiled back:)
he's still as handsome as ever.wow!!
i was late for gym, all because of the sickening bus
there's a dumb waiting at the bustop for 20mins.
stretching out her neck like a freak
and guess what? thats---->ME..
but we wont be going chinese high that often le,
well i will miss 961..
wasnt in the best mood for gym/my whole mind filled with
RADDDDDDDDDDDD.....IICALLLL>>> & the rest
mrlim changed.. he was more caring than ever, sompah^
he was concerned abt my hand.. he asked if i'm alright..
nothing beats his concern..
but i'm still not able to perform well when i'm on the tramp..
because whole mind not able to function..
so i ended up with more falling than soaring up highh..
training ended at 9pm.. i'm real scared of the darkness
i wish there's someone who peime walk out of chinese high.
luckily jiahao & jaccob accompanied me...
took 961 and home sweet home ard 10pluss..

todayy went for tuition, i was totally blur on those e-maths qns..
all about locci etc... i can faint~kept drawing on the circles and stuff..
could only blame myself for not paying attention to greatHENRYlee
he was scolding me for talkin to jiahui & xueling.. arghhh...
i'm in the wrong!! but he still treat me quite good,
at least never shout damn louddddd
next week i have to sit all alone cos jiahui sitting with wenda
xueling sittin with the new guy.. left me all by myself.. pathethic!!
it was raining cats & doggs when the lesson ended,
so xueling & me were stucked from where we were..
borrowed umbrella from greatHENRYlee/
and went off to the mrt station and back home...

all cause of my carelessness, poor com was left switch on for hours..
alright received a call and went to meet a friend..
we chatted at swensens for hours...
i ought to thank him for my ice mocha.yupp..
i know he's troubled.. but hopefully he will get over it asap..
i really hope he'll be alright in his thinking and stuff..
he seems to have quite similar case as me in my past..
but i know one thing, he has changed alot..
be it in his character,attitude, the way he present himself..
it had became all positve...g-r-e-a-t!!
kind of shock about this but i guess this will be much more better for him
hopefully he'll be able to overcome all his problems
and not sitting there fretting over it..
i think as long as he follow his own thinking..
he'll be able to overcome it..
friend, fear not to make mistake/ just don wish u to regret..
TAKE IN A DEEP BREATH, THE STRENGTH TO GO ON.
*QUOTE by wEeLiNg..

my dayy seems to brighten up from all my thinking..
i do question myself if i was the only one thats all alone?
i got an answer, i got all my friends by my side
i love all my friends... yupppp..
that's kinda silly to have in my mind all this..
but twist* it abit...
u'll realise how great are all ur friends..

weee~ i'm really excited on the upcoming retreats..
yupp(: cooll.......
i'll stop here....

love,
LiNg<3

No comments: