Sunday, November 05, 2006

saw energy,lishengji etc.. energy are handsome
they are just suave(: i love them..

went for gym after such a long break
this time was in chinesehigh..
it's once again that few blks of building
those torturous training that i had last year flashed through
met mrlim..as usual he was still wearing a short pant & a shirt~lame
all the facilities still looked the same, it just that some seems to age
i could no longer see my lovey/best teacher anymore..
he went back to china and not coming back to teach me anymore..
how could he do that to me?
that fridaynight milk went with me for trainings
luckily we were not late, reached there just in time for training
& guess what? mrlim was our coach for that night..
I WAS SERIOUSLY FREAK OUT..
the thoughts of his scoldings/lashings/vulgarities was jus enough..
but milk found it more scary that i could ever imagine..
he stretched both my leggs, he's kind of cruel..
i could feel my leggs tearing.. my right legg was jus perfectly fine & in the best condition
as for LEFT.. it hurts): hurts like shit..
after all the warmup went to the trampoline..
i miss chinesehigh tramp, is much more bouncy than any other tramp
i'm flying again~ soaring up.. wheeeee...
how nice if i could afford one tramp..

yesterday went for tuition, thought i would be late again
someone was even later than me~GREAT HENRY lee aka donkey
he was late due to buying for the food, and it was like 1hr..
abit out of mind.crazyy.
wenda also late, he got erhu thing..
i'm quite shock he knows how to play erhu(:

this morning was woken by some smses..
was kind of irritated,
but who ask that person to be my quite good friend
so i dont blame him for that(:
the whole morning watched tv..
eyes seemed to be stuck onto it..
i'm not prepared for the re-exam..dumped everything aside
i think i'm reaally asking for it..
scroll down for pics!!
gtg.. byeee

wEeLiNg

No comments: