Monday, November 20, 2006

I NEED A LIFE!!!!!!
i felt so sorry to my darling-felicia
i'm sorry that i didnt see her morning msg):
how could i ever be that blind?
know i realise that all along i'm so selfish.
i'm always so selfish// arghh.. so sorry..
but she wont know i'm that guilty for the time being..
going back on the upcoming thurs,
so by the time she returns from OBS, i'm backed already..
told her i'm going wash my brain
and get it right before school starts
so she will see a differ me next year,
hopefully i will do it..
suddenlyy miss alot of people=x
mayb because boredom really kills me.

hope he will be fine with all the *DARTS
i support him all along, mayb he dont know..
he's facing all the crap right now..
too bad i cant help much.
we were millions/billions miles far apart
so he have to learn to be stronger
all those experiences will lead him to become a better person
wee support him.. GOOOOOO......

love,
wEeLiNg

No comments: