Saturday, November 18, 2006

pictures for the day




my back

herback



sundae vs mcflurry












went for tuition in the afternoon
as usual i'm late, but no-one cares.which is great!
somehow enjoyed the lessons today because i managed to be awake
learned about the transformation on e-math..
great henrylee aka donkey scolded xueling real bad & she cried..
he's EVIL~ so i just stood at where i were and do my stuff.
didnt bother to add fuels to the fire.
i think that's the best part i could salvage the situation
and i heard from stevenlee talking about SDU*
was wandering what the s-h-i-t is that?
exactly is SINGLE-DESPERATE-UNWANTED..
oh my goodness, and he went blahh blah blahh on this..
this is like all the spinster & bachelor meet to choose on their partners
i'm quite mountain turtle so i was shock to know about this..
uhmm`~ then greatHENRYlee was telling us that maybe the tuition will close down
NOOOOOOO.. he cant do that.. i want the tuition!!!!!!!
i reminded him umpteen times not to close it..
and he oonly said "I'LL SEE ABOUT IT" hiaz.. this is so sad luhh..

finish tuition went back home since i have nowhere to head to..
walk past the usual place. once again met my reflection
i was so engross in it that i felt lost in myself..
i just dont understand why things are just coming UP & UP & UUUPPPP..
all the messy feelings just love to crawl around me and be my side.
for goodness sake, cant it jus go away.. as far as it is..
people do get tired at times, just dont understand what's wrong with me~
anyway reached home and slack.

around 4plus meetup with peixian in the bus and went bugis..
she wants to eat her favourite sundae. so i ate mcflurry..
and we walked ard bugis junction and then shop around bugis village.
yayy~ peixian bought a belt and 2shirts.. yupp(:
waitt~ i have to mention the salesgirl at where she bought the belt is pretty.
i'm crazyy<----shop till 7 like that then home at 7plus-8. i wanted to get a waist belt or a normal belt.. arghhh tempting me especially a waist red/white belt, told sis accompany me next week go buy plus why i still didnt see a great top?

finally my top was done, dad passed it to me jus now..
he went to make a pants so he asked the person fixed and sew it for me..
finally done!! good job~ this is quite sickening cos that time bought le, then first time try...
guess what---> "piaaaakk.." waahh string went off..
haha, but happy it was alright again.. i think i have to go on diet..
if not later "piakkkk.." again...
another thing think cousin pregnant le..
wooohooss~ cant wait for the cuties(:
i'm sososos HAPPY.. YAYA~~

No comments: