Friday, April 05, 2013

Talking to the moon

Felt so tired today, even when I breathe- breathless, restless. Need to drink more coffee I guess to keep myself awake.

After the library closed, walked to cityhall's starbucks for a good Hot Caffe Mocha, sat there alone and stone... Felt so good after coffee and some Stoning session. Then again, I took out my scheduler and inside me I screamed (can't possibly scream in the public for no good reason right, that's like totally siaolang's act, I didn't :D) My schedule is insane next week.

Keep going :)

My study companion is now the sis. We have lunch and dinner almost everyday. There are times that I'm alone, when she's in school. But that's alright :) because is good to have some me-time. Where's my Library friend :( ?! I thought of him whenever I go to the library. Haha..

Benjum is coming back to Sing tomorrow after a week of vacation. But in another 2-3weeks he will be flying off again for another vacation! He's enjoying life, too bad I can't join him all thanks to exams. Oh well, mine coming soon! Everyday I'm praying "please do not start the war" or else what's gonna happen to my trip -.- Please don't!!

A little chatty today, stress unloaded :)

Post title: listening to that song now! Lol

Bye



No comments: