Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday

Study session with the guys earlier on in school. They are a group of jokers :D 6pm and I'm on my way home now.

Nothing to look forward to, since no more social networking apps that's available on my phone that I can turn to. my phone can literally go missing and I can't care much now. Ben is away, and I bet he went to a ulu place to paint the school. I didn't hear from him for 2days already. I can't contact him either..Mute certain whatsapps group because is just so annoying when there's more than 20ppl in the group-.-

Now I read my past messages, past posts , look at my pics that's in the phone when I need a break :D usually more of my bedtime story! I fell asleep even with the phone right smack into my face & in the dark! (Lying down, facing the ceiling with the phone high up, can picture that?)

Going home to catch a bit of the star awards before I continue studying!

After exams: sun tanning, job searching at some pretty cosy cafe, chill out with friends, learn how to ride bicycle, Picnic at Botanical Garden, run 10km in freaking 1hr, go back to Malaysia, lose 3kg, put my camera in to good use (manual mode), and the list goes on..... so many things in my want-to-do-list.. Hahaha!

Back to reality: study now!

No comments: