Monday, April 22, 2013

My favourite friends

Always there for me. If you're friend with Huihui, you're probably one of the luckiest person, because she's way too sweet and caring to her friends. Glad that i'm one of the luckier ones to know her since 7years old :D Yonggeng texted me that day wishing me happy birthday and the content of his message is the bomb man! Shall not disclose here but Thankyou bro man! I hope Jowe is not that stress and be a happy SMU student. Haha...Eleanor is in Maldives- that night I dreamt that I flew there to look for her to eat Ham! Yes, HAM?! I laughed so hard to myself when I woke up. Though I don't get to go Maldives but in my dream the place is so pretty. Hopefully I get to Maldives in this lifetime! Expensive place, but something I wouldn't want to miss out. Till then...

My birthday week- we went Rochester for Rotisserie. Their food is good :)

Yet to upload pics.. All the pics here are all uploaded from my hand held phone :D

The last pic- Eleanor :) She looks so happy there!







No comments: