Friday, April 19, 2013

Depressed. Hungry. Tired. Done

2ish in the morning and yes I'm here posting again. Is a daily affairs now other than studying in the day, eating and sleeping. Talking about dinner, yet to eat my dinner. Lost my appetite earlier on, I'm hungry now but too lazy to eat.

Bkk confirmed! First week of June. Can't wait to get out of Singapore. In need of a getaway right now. Sad to say, just have to wait.

I will upload my April photos on fb the next few days! Procrastinating again -.-

Feeling depressed! Everyday- 9pm is the worst time of my day, I feel so drained, tired, sad. I think a lot at this specific timing, i can get all emotional and just cry if i'm alone. No one to talk to. Is a routine. Mood swing bitch. Tomorrow I will be ok.

Goodnight, I'm turning in now.

No comments: