Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Sharing these...

#1
Bumped into Jason on the bus and we started on the conversation about this particular UK prof.

Me: Eric Dyke*, your lecturer?
Jason: Huh?
Me: Eric Dyke, don't you know him?
Jason: ?!!
Me: not died* but Dyke! You get me?
Jason: Ohhhh... I heard as died*

What's with my pronunciation these days?!


#2
Went Harvery Norman buy stuffs, and this lady told me, so you want brand A, brand B or brand C. So I asked her so can you tell me the difference other than the price and make a recommendation which one I should purchase. She replied "They are different in their names" i was thinking if I'm the one asking the obvious or she totally just can't be bothered with me ;( (so I looked at her again, huh?!) she added on, they are different in sizes! Stating the obvious.

So I went over the counter to pay. I was in deep thoughts during the payment, so I paid and left, totally forgot about the items I bought. Embarrassing moment comes when the lady goes "小姐小姐,你的东西"I was still in my own world... Till somebody tapped me on my shoulder and I replied "What?!" Everybody there must have thought that I'm out of mind.

#3
Another Jason, I have 2 friends called Jason. So this Jason told me just that day he went to order drinks from the hawker, "one Hot tea (hottie)" the auntie flicks her hair and look into his eyes. He told me he was so embarrassed!! And he repeated his order "AUNTIE, one hot tea" Omg I can totally picture that, burst into laughters in the LT when he told me this,..

No comments: