Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm ridiculously having moodswing. Omg, so please dont even try to talk t0 me.
Feel like crying but i cant find a valid reason why i should cry. Damn with this, I dont think i'm into depression right? Oh no, but i feel like crying now. What the hell is wrong with me. Please tell me I'm alright. Oh yes, to those who kept saying that I slack too much in Jc, get a life please! Just like me telling you, oh forget it luhh, you wont get into what you want lorrrr. Will you be please to hear that? Just put yourself into people's shoes like how will you feel if it is you. How you know if I did/did not study? I'll tell you right into your face that my mum said I was studious so what's more have you got to say? Arent you guilty that I tearing while typing this whole bloody paragraph here. Why there's always these kind of people trying so hard to put me down. Thanks, you did it. If you're reading this, guilty??

No comments: