Thursday, August 19, 2010

:D

Oh hi! (Last weekend, sit-behind-us gathering, my primary sch friends)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How's the week people?
Infact I'm prettty happy that I'm not that busy for this week. I had ample rest, slack, time for myself at home. School is going to start next week and rewinding back, I realised that I did not achieve much thing for the past 8months except that I packed myself with meetups and more meetups. I think is very unhealthy if i dont manage my time well because obviously I would be wasting my time off just like that. So what I did for this week so far, went over for friend's 21st BBQ-chalet but i didnt stayover. I met Felicia for Brunch today. The rest of the days, i spent time at home watching korean dramas and doing some reading. School is starting on monday and honestly I'm looking forward to it minus the fact that I've to get up damn early-.- Am I the only crazy one who's anticipating for school? The bloody textbooks have yet to arrive! Does it take really that long for the books to fly over to Sing?

Infact I'm really free but i dont blog that much. Idk why. Maybe I should update more often because i love to read archives many many times and I'm not sick of it. I'm definitely one sickos who enjoy reading what I posted previously. Hahhaa.

I used to meetup with Weijie and Ashton occasionally but now we dont meet at all. OMG! Tsk tsk. Maybe is my fault that i neglected my friends. (yes, i think is me) Ok, I was being extremely random here. But then, I'm like slowly and gradually losing more friends. That's the fact right! Aiyah, i dont know how to put my thoughts into words!

K bye.

No comments: