Friday, August 06, 2010

Hi a quick post. No pics.

Megaa problem with me now: Insomnia.
I dont know what's wrong with me that I cant get to sleep almost everynight. Maybe is because that I'm not working- enjoying life that's why i cant get to sleep. Just like as people gets older, especially old people, they have this problem of getting to sleep. (Just like me) So for me, once i cant get to sleep, I will start playing w my phone's game for hrs in the middle of the night. And then when everyone in the hse head out for school or works, I start to feel sleepy. Something is very wrong with my bio-clock. Just realise that I'm starting sch in 2 weeks time and my timetable a little morning-freak. 8.30 lecture. Wish me luck because the travelling drama-mamas going to start all over again.

Am I the bad guy or are you the one?
Ok. Is time for story tellling once again.... I think is damn irritating when people wants to know and see who's my friend(s). (sad to say, i have to say such childish stuff at the age of 19years old) I choose my own friends, who I want to mix around with. It totally makes no sense that I cant friend somebody just because that group of my friends dislike him/her. Let's say, just because of this trival matter that you guys doesnt want to talk to me or stop hanging out with me, that means that you people are not friends. I can't believe that I'm typing out this silly paragraph here about "Friends" Maybe because your action me that's why i see the point to type it out here just in case you happen to read this. I'm 19years old this year and I always think that I'm a little childish, stubborn... but it seems like you guys elder than me (Supposed to be mature in your thinking) dont behave that normal to me. Initially, I thought we can still stay in close contact etc because we're FRIENDS. But... I just want to roll my eyes off now. Maybe I read too much into it. But i don't think so. Damn you.

Everyone is excited that there's an extra Monday off for the week but I'm not one of the *everyone. Tomorrow I have Cygnus gathering but why is it that there's only a few people attending? My OGLs, where are you guys? (Omg, so sad!) Then if possible, go back Malaysia on Sunday. It has been long since i last cross the border. I do miss home.

Have a good weekend. Bye

No comments: