Thursday, August 26, 2010

Banking and Finance, Can you love me please?

Nothing much for me to talk about my course because is not as easy as I thought. Principle of Banking & Finance not Singapore context :( !! Let's see if i can survive through. I guess i really need to put my heart and soul into this course for i dont want to retake any of my units. Furthermore you need to pay extra money for the specific subject if you fail, so why not pass it or pass it well right. To be honest, I'm scared. I'm timid.

Youth Olympic Game just ended, sad right? I watched the closing ceremony alone at home and just felt sad that it ended. I've got all the YOG info daily through twitter, so once-in-awhile I'm high over the games. Now no more:( I love merly more than lyo, she's such a cutie!

Urghh tomorrow Econs lecture! I've never taken econs in the past 19years :(
I'm getting so whinnny, heehee. I'll stop here.

No comments: