Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm lazy, no pic.

I'm old-really old. This is weird, I kept thinking and feeling that I'm turning 90years old. My friends actually analysed to me why I have this mentality and the reason is just so funny. Right huihui?? Ok, life's good except that I really hate the national day this year because i was alone watching the fireworks at marina area. Bullshit. I know most of the army guys doing their duty and that's even worse. From Tuesday onwards, everything turns out fine and good. Wed till Sun, I'm going to be busy with meetups and meetups. My camera has not been up for good use because i know something went haywire with the zoom and I'm just too lazy to travel down to Panasonic building. (Next week, I will go)

Yesterday went YOG previews with Xiwen. I want to go to the Marina Bay Sand Skygarden. Can someone please bring me there?? Initially,my friend wanted to bring me up but I've got gatherings, meetups. I'm so angry with myself. Urghhhx. I'm supposed to be talking about YOG rehearsal right? (Just hope that on the day of the opening ceremony, it will be good) I mean come on, is "Olympic", which means presenting to the world something wow!! That's what I learn from China Studies- image image image! The rehearsal make me feels like I'm watching national day parade. But the kids, youth performing on stage, I can see their effort. They're really cute.

Had breakfast with Huihui & Eleanor at tiong market this morning. I woke up at 8.45 when we're supposed to meet at 9am? Hilarious, but I managed to reach 9.10am. Power?? We are all going crazyyy with the alphabet B* You know, I know, we three knows only. Hehehh! K luhh, B can mean alot of thing, like (baby?, bee? bobdog? bye? brother?) Alot of meanings. So all of us been using this B alphabet. Ok, maybe i should change to W. My name!!!!

Ok. I'm going to get ready for evening dinner @ sakura ADMIRALTY. Where the hell is this place? Dread heading out.......... );

No comments: