Sunday, August 01, 2010

Happy Birthday ANGEL!

Pictures taken over at her room. This shows how much we love you. Have a good good night, good good day. With love.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Primary school gathering! (Huihui's birthday celebration)
Headed to liangcourt for dinner and then starbucks at central.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoyed the past one week of slacking at home. (though most of the time I'm always not at home) Enjoying my free time to the fullest. haha. Is nice to be spending time with your love ones. So yes, later I will spend the day at home reading, rotting at home. I'm busy on weekdays. I watched inception that day- NICE! Though half the time I was totally lost and Bb have to explain to me. So i guess Life's good for the past one week except that I was on good-and-bad terms with my mum. But I'm sure we'll be on very good terms anytime soon :D

Ok goodnight. Love you- whoever is reading this. bye is 2am now. Need my sleep. Night!

No comments: