Saturday, September 27, 2008

This is going to be another wordy post.

I think F1 is somehow quite irrtating. From my hse, i can hear the vrooom,zeeeee,mmmm, whatever sound it is. It jst never stop you know. I dislike the noise, but i love the craze about it. madness!!
jst back from my supper at orchard with gkr.
Exams- crazeeee traffic jams at PIE & orchard area.
Homed- like 7pm. bus ride was frigging 1hr30mins.
Orchard-9pm. walked walked walked. Orchard still looked the same to me. havent been there for like 3-4weeks. Exam period!! i'm kukuuu lol.

Supper till 11. my life is boring. very boring.
Let's hide, peoples!


Finally exams are over, but i dont feel the mood that is over. Is so strange, before promos i was saying that i cant wait for promo to be over, because no one likes the feeling of holding notes every single minutes/seconds. Is jst so disgusting.However, now i feel that i'm a liar now. This is so ambiguous.Am i the only one feeling this way? I dont hope that sch starts soon(which is like thursday), but i dont want to be rotting at home & wasting time. I dont want to learn the fact that actually there's alot of things waiting for me to acknowledge them. Life sucks, isnt it? There's one person who often tells me this that life sucks, & i would never fail to tell him that. No you're not alone, i'm always with you, our life would be good! I'm a number one liar in this world. The feelings that you are somehow 1km away from everyones are scary. I've been very bored recently. Bored till the state that R and me msged each other in chinese to kill time. Very random you know!! Howeyong never fail to cheer me up, he is the one who always know when i'm not right & stuff. This makes me feel even more beeet-cherr, for not caring for this lovely friend. I miss him. I cant wait to see him. He always cheer me up with a short msg "i miss you,weeling" Actually i dont know how come he can stand me. Is only when we're in different schools that we became closer friends. && if only he still stay in peejayycee, i'll bugg him everyday man! But, he's in SA(clever asss). you stilll have got one more H1physics to go, all the way TanHoweyong!!!


tomorow will be a better day. Later will be a better day.
unlock my heart pls.Now 1.25am, i shall go & sleep byebye

No comments: