Thursday, September 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Tan Howe Yong, 17 verrrry sweet.(3sept08)

May you have a good birthday. I miss those times when we have all our hearttoheart talk. We emo together, laugh together, do funny things together, I rmbred the time when i woke up from my sleep, crying through the phone, the next is both you&xiwen were at vivo waiting for me. Thankyou for always cheering me up! i can tell you almost every single thing, talked/crapped like nobody's business.I think there were times you feel that u're forgotten by me/us. But no, you're not forgotten. I love you so much, my dear friend. Infact all of us love you alot. We shall havoc after all the exams okay!

ystd- sch with R early in the morning<3 cos he got PW meeting. then waited for Jeff in sch when he told me that he was still in the forest/jungle. This part damn funny, he said through the phone, & i laughed damn hard.Waited for him, ended up late for lecture. & i did stupid thing that embarrassed myself so much. Then after lecture PW. I think Tzeyu agrees with me that PW suck alot. Also ended up, i cannot go off with love. Very angry! CT gave me consultation((: It was raining damn heavily man. Borrowed umbrella from council room. ( umbrella service* for yangyi man!!!) hahha. Backed home, & off to howeyong's birthday celeb. Marche for dinner. peek-tures will do more of my talkings yeahhh/ Very very sick, skipped GSC & chem lesson today. I dont want to cough till die. dont wanto practise math till i faint, dont wanto memorise chem mechanism mechanism till i vomit blood.byebye/


The balloon dont have pink de=.= very sad hurr!!








howeyong forever ready! at the back pls.

i wanto smile/laugh hard










johans&jiemin forever so sweet luhhh.



the queue dman stupid, ended up all of us have to squeeze in.















Nicholasyee did this.


HOWEYONG VERY FULLLLLLLLLLL.

attention to the person at the back. in black de.((:













Felicia looked like peixian in this pic. seriously look alike.hahha




















KA










byebye allllllllllllllllllll.

No comments: