Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm good today, earlybird for school.
My Kitkat melted in my heart,love.

I miss jumping up high. I miss gymnastic. I want trampoline!


Wapiang, my nails ultra short now. & no longer like last time that long.
Nails, faster grow, faster grow, esp my thumb nail. faster.


08s12
today's CT's lesson was great. Supposedly to have basketball for CT lesson, ended all of us forgot abt it, mooooo. Went in, CT bought mooncakes for class((: Had the biggest portion man during GSC. haha. 30mins of Contact time then class lunch. You see, S12 is lovely. haha.

thankyou, see my kukuface here.

classphoto. eeeeek, i dont like.


ystd sharon's b'day celeb(haaaa-peeee belated birthday)





Jeff's legg, i think fuqin drew this on his leg during lecture.
damn gross okay. is super grosssssssssss.

:
:
:
:
:
:
Next up is fooooood. Intro intro. this western food is very nice, thumbsup! At maxwell hawker. The price is not ex at all.. 5-6bucks for this. very very very nice. hahahhaha.

goodbye.

No comments: