Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Did smth silly today. Told mummy to wake me up 7.30am. So she was screaming saying that is 7.45am already. I jumped up & off to prepare, cos i meeting love at 8.15am. I kanchiong & rushed like mad. reached outram, call R but he didnt pickup my call. At that point in time, I wasnt sure that i'm actually an hr early. Whole story- reached outram 7.20am when i'm supposed to be there 8.15am. When R msged me that he woke up already, didnt oversleep, i was like *shit. I make a big boohoos~ out of myself. damn embarrasing. I smiled & laughed at myself for being so silly & blur. Chem lecture was super long. Wasnt able to concentrate for the entire 2hrs. Then meeting with the girls. Waited for love, & lunched at cck. Homed after that. Happyday, i'm smiling hard now.Goodness gracious, i'm very very very tired now. gg to nap.

Rosycheeks is the biggest love now.
byebyebyebyebyebye.

No comments: