Saturday, September 06, 2008

I'm gg to stalk the owner of this geek spec.
It took you damn 2 days to reply my msg hur. I'm so gg to slap you so hard(kidding luhhh.)
I miss you gkr.

Ystd- Had Popeye at sing flyer for lunch with half of 4A'07! Ms lau's treat((: Thankyou. Then all of us travelled back to queenstown to collect testimonial. Mine was avge. Keanewoo's one like freaaking 2 page fulll.(He deserves it) Anyway collected testimonial le, bus-ed to tiongbahru with dearest Olivia. Tiong changed alot! Had Bean, chitchat & gossip. I love her. Jst that we didnt had mos cos we were too full. Btw i kinda miss secondary sch life. Till ystd then i rmbred that i climbed 4yrs of the bridge during my time back in queenstown, okay random! But i'm proud of myself for climbing 4yrs of bridge.yeahh. Alright, bought cake for mummy from tiong & parted with olivia with a hugg, sweet! I would very want to meet you soon after promo(: Rushed home, & went to shenton way with sis to have dinner with mother & her friends for birthday celeb at a jap restaurant. Clarkequay after that.I still have photos in sis phone, batt died off like in the evening.

A bad day.Oh Dear, no more donuts! I'm sorry i'm very unreasonable. Sorry. My plan was such a failure. Didnt spare a thought for you, all i did was whine & whine. I know you're tired. Your face really cute, i held back my laughter & cont'd ranting when you gimme the sleepy look. I'm a beetch, i know. I would never forget how cute you are today. I told you to leave, you leave. I screamed at you, you stared at me. I'm really sorrrry, multiply by alot of times. I apologised, you told me "nth happened jst now". Learned smth today (i less than 3 you) Love, i still love your pinky cheeks.sorry.































Queenstown, i hearts you many many manyyyy............

No comments: