Sunday, September 14, 2008


Nestle bar accompanied me on friday(still in bag). Kitkat bar accompanied me on sat(i ate it). Kitkat very sweet, super sweet, melted in my heart. Love's kitkat.

12 more days to the end of promos. Damn sian. trying hard to study/practise/memorise/hugg my notes. I wont be blogging that much le.. I need to get a life* of study f-hard. & now, so many schs promor papers staring at me now. I dont know what-the-hell i'm doing. Can someone give me a 1G memory brain. Maybe is not enough? hurrr$%^&*.

I'm starting to realise alot of things that even me myself cannot figure out. goodness gracious. B, told me smth, is shocking, very shocking. Alright, for now, it shall be books&me.


cafe galilee with ernest:D




centre parting? haha


we've smalley eyes! jst like ximing.


















thursday:D during PW lesson, we randomly took ghostly photos. ahem* the 2 lovely girls beside me are the ghost lolx.. hahaa. omgggg.. freakyyyy. hohohoho




goodbye

No comments: