Thursday, March 01, 2007

photos all the way down.

hello everyone((: sch suck big time lol.

anyway uploaded those fotos on last sat' chingay de.
recalling back.... ends my tuition at 2pm and greatHENRYlee' aka donkey gave me angboas lol. not bad luhhh((: then went off to meet xiwen,yanci,wangzhi,nicholas & eddie. so meet up plaza sing and actually planned to catch a movie but everybody were draggin time so ended up no movie for the day. and then were walking aimlessly for dono what to do so ended up in cafe cartel. have our late lunch yummmy~delicious. then walked to taka for no reason and yes we met mslau & her friend at coffeeclub house. wave to her and then laowang(wangzhi) suddenly disappear luhhhh. thought he was mad at us. so everybody kanchiong & panic. but we settled down at coffee bean first & i had my favourite ice blended mocha. then eddie treated me $0.30. wahhh 30cent nia. but afterall he's not stingy lol.met yujia,raied & kanta in coffeebean((: anway everybody seemed rather sian lol. and was very quiet)): laowang came back with his vodka. so he walked off to buy that. wahh lamez-_- dint even inform us. then yanci&eddie went off first while me,xiwen,nicholas & laowang stayed. yayy~ talked & slacked lol. so frigging nice talking to them and we talked about whatever things that came up to our minds. fantastics lol. i love talking & talking and more talking mannx!!!!! so gossip and laughh out real loud. shiok lol.. then 7.30 off to watch the chingay. walked towards the crowd 7 it was really hot and stuffy. on the way xiwen was screaming lol. so even when the police were just next to us, she carried on screaming lol. then thought we would met qianqian & her frens but awwwwhh she's opposite luhh. how cann!! then the four of us went heeren shopp. was bloody quiet lol. then me&xiwen love a dress. is so gorgeous. i likes the black one, while she like the white. so we pulled laowang and told him is so nice lol. and laowang damn steady luhhh. he asked me go try. at first i thot they kaysiao playing only. ended up is real luhh. and we said if is nice he'll buy for me. and he agreed(: so went in try, xiwen help me. and though the dress was pretty but dont suits me lol. so wear out let them see. don suits me luhh)): me myself also don like lol. hehhxx, but laowang, i love you luhhh. you're so great!!!! you better choose me lollll.. hehhehxx joking. we also met tammyfoon & someone lol. not to mention who. hahhhxxx.. alright then on the way to plazasing saw hongdahh but he dint see me. and went BK. met foon & HERfriend again. wahaha. and also met KENDRIK, but too bad he dint see me... hehheehxxx.. that's all for that day yarrrrr. i love them lol(: and of cos thanks especially to nicholas who always walked beside me keeping me company when you know that my legg in terrible pain.yayyy.. and stupid peixian&jiamin 2plus ask me go k. haiyer. meet then the next morning for breakfast(:


i'mm feeling so suck now. eeewwww..



stupid bear

she doin that









banggg@%#&..wang dead!!





the lovebirds


yummmmyyyy(:





I HATE YOU(:

wangzhi& WEEEEEEEEEEE


WEEling& nicholas


bamboo' EDDIE & ME
where's currry~?

ILOVE YOU(;


where's mrYEE??
xiwen love that. twist(:

yeayy i love all(:








xiwen&ME













tammy,WEEling,xiwen<3>



wth? hehehhhh










laowang is so good(:








No comments: