Monday, March 05, 2007

i'm feeling damn fckup, damn stress damn sian, damn sleepy, damn it!!
i'm slackening~ be it in my running, my studies more & more. wahhh feel as if the the weight of the sky is falling onto me.i've slow down almost all the things at hand now. i need ample sleep): & i just want a proper run.arghhhh. hols i must really sleep well lol. in class i'm tired till that state i cant even listen. always feel like sleeping so much & yet all cos i'm sitting right in the front & i've to pretend that i'm awake duhhh~

combination!! combinations!!! & combination!!!!!!!!
i suppose to very much like my combination now. but i'm told that the schh want the few of us to take another sub because is too risky with just that few subs. &&& i really dont know what to do~i thought the combination wont give me problems already ever since january when i had already REALLY make up my mind. nowww~ haixx.. what should i say? all because my studies suck so much and i'm given so many probs.agwwwww.. siannnnnn.....

photos take on sat

jiamin&me((:

WEEE & KIM


chankuku,ME,kim,jiamin










ME& jasmine((:
taken on last friday,yayy.

No comments: