Saturday, March 03, 2007

hello everyone((:
friday was appreciation~ yayy i appreciate lotsa ppl. all my friends, my loves one. all & all* thanks to people who wrote to me yayar` & my milkdear was so blur that she wrote my name & sent it to her class. she's sweet anyway. chankuku,bethany & a few all deliver themselves de lol. anyway i love them. thankyou chorhao"nephew for his candy. nice lol. appreciated it so much. hope he'll get well soon.anyway gym was not good for me. aloysius went to gym(; xiwen&laowang waited for me & went off to redhill eat. iLOVEthem lol. met that clique & wth lol. guorong so dao-_- please lol. daokia.action. homed ard 8-and then 9plus mother ask me go laupasak eat satay. met bro's friend, that yonghao- ex-queenstownians & his friend. anyway was bloody full. i wanto get rid of my fatfat soon. yahhh

sat(3march)
todayy set my alarm and woke up at 9plus. rush to meet bestbest friend for breakfast. wahhh had lotsa funn..played with the travellator. kinda freak lol. but overall fun. wanted to call guorong but he s-h-i-t lol. dint pick up. anyway went off for tutiion. i'm damn sleepy & tired. lesson ended vey fast and yeahhh went to meet peixian,jiamin & kimberly. walked along orchard rd and headed towards fareast. i love the part when we sat down & laugh damn loudly. nice lolx and...

i learnt a few new numbers from kimberly. kimberly love 0 because she could roll down the streets. she love doing 7 cos she's from gymnastic(: . doing cartwheel wahahha. and of cos 9 will lead her to a crazy ladyy shaking her head:) woohooss~ that's so nice lol.. she's full of funny ideas & nice to be out with her. yayy~ & ilove chankuku & jiamin too.
then i left while they went jm's shop. bused to bugis meet sis. she wanted to buy that cap showned in the magazine but is so differ when we sees it. hehehx in the end she dint buy. and met meiqi & her fren again. hahaha. always met her lol, so just wave & smile lol. reached home & went to have dinner. yarrr.......photos will be uploaded when peixian send me. kkays

mind in a whirl
i'm not used to it.
~when it's lost
i swear i would cry
irreplaceable*

friend` i appreciate you
you're never the loner.
you still have me this friend((:
yahhhh~ weeAPPRECIATEyou<3

WEE<3

No comments: