Friday, March 23, 2007












hello(:
anyway i'm so mad at my sickly com, it just screww me up, felt so much like blasting my curses to it.arghhhh anyway first week of sch re-open had gone. my mentality in a rushing state, and heats pissed me off, felt disappointed all & all but i will try harder the next time, and yes.

recalling back~
during hols, meetup with CSS,xiwen & yanci for the project. OMG-- come to think of it. i'm so mad luhh. i had been screaming & like a mummy lamenting about this & that. i know that's irritating & naggy but i just want to finish the project so that it would not be held up. anyway we somehow finished our project on time. & felt so sorry to the person whom i had shouted at lol. PMS lolx.
the whole week very busy with work. tons of works. and had written two chinese compo in 2~3days. i'm going mad soon. and why it seems like insufficient time for me. i need more time & please LEEWEELING concentrate!!!!!!!!!! this is so crucial. yeahh

let me recall on any special things lol, ohyaa annLEE went off for her fencing competition for a month. she's going to (malaysia,russia,turkey) i'll miss her terribly, cos during recess only left with me & feli. it is just kinda weird feelings. and we 3 have been going recess for 3years. i just realised. that's pretty long.yayy~ awaiting for her to be back in mid april. yupp.

FRIDAY(today)
heyy people. PE was hell terrible. i dont like that person.and excuse me! this is the first time i've got 15mins early recess. other than the prev biology period of time where i merely skip my lesson.He dont have a proper attitude. all he could say is just "BLOODY HELL" OMG, where on earth got such people when he knew his status in school* i bet erin truly agrees with me. yarr.
anyway back to biology, for your information. i took back bio & i've so much to catch up as compared to the rest because i totally no basic concepts at all. it has been proven that i was sleeping the whole of last yr. so much of catching up. i'm so bloody shit. eeeew...today just because the few of us were late for a few mins & were punished to stand outside class for the whole 2 periods. my leggs so so so going break at that moment. but i just have to carry on standing or else another scolding. and i learnt my lesson today okayy! have to be punctual or else..... annother standing. that's so bad lolx. and then very very tired or the past few days.
off to do my stufff. yeahhhhhhhhhh
anyway i'll blog to here.
rmbr to miss me. okayy!!
sorry i cant post photos. post another time

iLOVEmyfriends more & more.
yupppppp......
and thankyou to YOU!!

love,
WEEling

No comments: