Friday, March 16, 2007

hello(:
in the lab blogging. wahha damn lame sia. olivia is beside me with smelly pig beside her.lol btw photos will be up on my next post.anyway had fun for all the birthday celeb.
xiwen's one was really funny & of course with all the laughters that kept me going on so hols is gone. time flies.seriously dont like it.who would ever love sch-reopen. that's probably so sick lol
i'm kinda sian of going out recently. sch-reopen meaning the workload is going to kill me sooner or later. but i'm here ready to take up the challenge of "stress". After this one-week break, had lotsa thinking, from different perspect okay! and yes WEEling can do it~ yupp that's lame, but i need some motivation for myself and for all the people. so let's move on!! yeahhh. and i've just read olivia's blog. uhmm dont be sad OLIVIA~ this is not the end with that ppr. ya, because y0ou have me* yupp(: cheerup livia, you're LOVED by weeling.

you're my bestpartner in the class<3>

woohoos~ so i had really talked too much!! i shalll stop here....
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOVE,
WEEEEEEEEEEE<3


No comments: