Saturday, March 31, 2007


i'm feeling this now(:
love powerpuffgirl.

the whole week was busy with the heats, homework & more. and yay, heats 1&2 are over. & yes overall think not bad. but i'm kind of disappointed. not-to-mention what exactly happened. i'm so sorry to disappoint mssim & mslim. but nevermind let's all work hard together for the upcoming sportdays on thur. i'm sure we can do it!! yes. let's go Commonwealth!!


and yesterday we had the meet-the-parent session. mother spoke to mdmyani & what makes me laugh was both of them actually speaking in Melayu. & i couldnt understand much. mother also spoke to mdmnurlaila. she's damn cute. she told my mum that she should buy for me vitamin B"complex because is good for the brain. i was there holding back my laughter, & obviously chorhao was with me laughing away because she also told my mum that i should rubb my forehead often & drink lots of water. hey people. isnt that familiar? she alway says that in class(: anyway mother says she a good teacher.(:


today i forced myself to wake up. & to go school for bio. me,bragita & mslim were outside office with that topic. is nice lol. anyway had a 2hr3omins session with her. and both of us still missed out one chapter. all the way weeling. then went for tuition. thought i would be sleepy during the lesson but thank god i'm not. and a new definition for IQ (idiot quotient) that's what my teacher said.

thankyou to those who are concern abt me, thanks alotttttt
sometimes concerns made me understand things better.
and of cos i love them more. yupp!!thankyou(:
sorry no photos for this few post.

byeeeeeeeee.
love,
WEEE

No comments: