Sunday, October 08, 2006

yesterday was consider a quite fun day(:
okayy let me start off with my tuition..
the lesson was in the morning 9.30am
uhmm~great henry aka donkey was late...
for his sin, he treated us toblerone choco..
yummmy.. nice! like i said i simply loves him for all my choco
i'm sad, i thot he want start amath first, ended up chem and physics.
i nvr stay for the 2nd lesson cos meeting peixian..
i want mathhh!!!! he thought i was goin to meet up boyfriend
then he crap, but i told him i was going meet my girl friend..

akaDoNkey:"leeweiling going xiangqing, she will be married by next week"
me: " arghhh.. is a girl that i meeting up!"
akaDoNkEy:" she's getting mad"
me: "rubbish lol....."
akaDoNkey: " better dont say her le, if not she will tak her heals and whack mi"
me:"i've moral one"

next week he's going gimme a IQ test to prove that i'm not stupid.. uhmm excited~
i told him to start on new topic le.. if not i'm bored lol with all the chem/physics
off to meet peixian..

my legg is damn painful because of the 2 blister, all cause of tad pair of heals, luckily that pexian brought me 3plasters.. first time she save the world or rather me!! though her plaster abit useless cos out of 3, 2 ended up not sticky like that..but at least one stickyyy.. we went to eat then walk around far east, think she wants to get a pair of shoes soon..then went to toilet slack and talked awhile.. after that headed to chinatown, at first she say she want shop for clothes and shoes but ended up at k-ster..she suggested go K... we went in sing for 4hrs.. okayy funn..my sodapeach was jus so swit and nice~~ the best song of the day is yu mao~ so angry sia.. pple~ i have to admit that i cant sing this song [ni zui zhen gui] i'm always slow.. that peixian was laughing away.. alright we purposely sang very loud when we sang that "maia-hee,maia-hu,maia-ho,maia-haha" and the FIR "get high".. cause pple next door sang very loudly so we also sang very loudly.. to prove that we can be loud!! haha.. we this two giggs took alot of phhotos... there's sumore at peixian there.. waitin for her to send mi.. the photos there are funny, jus that her fone no batt liao that's y she haven send mii, so ard 6.15pm headed home..it was like so hazyy..
the chokin haze very irritating...it was a fun dayy out(:

lalala~ well i guess the haze was gone.. this morning i woke up when i look through the window.. th air is fresh(:, is not hazy anymore.. hopefully all the haze would be gone... yupp..

tomorow have to go back school, sickening): , goin back school taking the june paper gce2006 de..arghh.. wish me luck pple~ though mdmzhouliang say is to see where we stand.. wish mi luck(:

my life is a havoc.. arghhhhh...takin in a deeper breath for a fresher air,
quote" take in a deep breath, u will feel the strength once again"
how come this is changing me, i don seem to understand..
get me out of it soon..

wEeLiNg

http://weeling14.spaces.live.com/

No comments: