Sunday, October 29, 2006

urghhhh...

ohmyy. it's R-U-S-T-Y here!!!
arghh it has been long since my last post..
it seems like i skip a chapter of my life with all the crappwell~
i have been doing all my thinking & stuff all this while
NIL----> nothing comes outta or in my brain..
okay~2morow is the upcoming GCE chinese..
kind of freak/scarryy...
uhmm pple i need some luck..give me some luck? kidding
.just a 3hr30mins paper and it will be over..
all those sickening fear crawling.. eeewwss/alright enough of my crapp~
seems like the upcoming hols not going to be that pleasant.
.hopefully there'll be some fun for mi(:

that day so called meetup with yuchi and friends..
cos went out with felidarls,laowang,guorong,xiwen,olivia..
okayy heard that guozian went back china & he's a manager now..ohmyy..shockk~ haha.. but it seems that he's doing quite find..warmest wishes for him(:

loads of photos still haven upload yet...
so sorry PEIXIAN... i'll send u asap.
.btw my cable still not on the right track yet so she still hafta wait.

pray hard for mi, all the luck to be on wEeLiNg's side..
i wish all the HCL friends good luck..best of luck tomorow.. yupp..byeeeeeee
wEeLiNg(:

No comments: