Friday, October 13, 2006

THANKYOU FOR THE BOX OF COOKIES ~THE PERSON

gotten back most of my results
so far i managed to fail one subject
guess what? is BIO~ kind of expected
i flunked it terribly..
arghh enough of my results and stuff
loads of things that really in my mind.. humph~
firstly, regarding cases thats going on without fail
have been scratching my head for days..
i said enough is enough~ i have stopped all the stuff
and infact more or less felt the least guiltyness
morever i'm not going to give my nephew(chorhao) & keane the pressure
i do wish that chorhao&keane wont feel pressurize given their prefect post
arghhh~ this is gettin so off-hand that i'm going receive a myterious call soon
i have told my father on what's goin on in school
kept him updated all the while if case of getting a serious scolding from mum&him
enough of all those stuff!
now i bigg headache on how i'm going on next yr with my subject?
totally at wits end now!!! HELLPPPP~!!!!!!
should I? should I NOT?
this is just enough of killing me right now!! I'M SHOT DEAD!!
combination!/ combination/ occupy me!
gce coming up in another 2-3weeks time..
ohmy...it's time i should start muggin again..enough of my rest!
laowang owe me a treat,
another treat.. that's so good.
so i've gotten 2 treat so far/..
yayyy~

todayy receive a box of cookies~
i'm seriously shock!! a shock of my life
thankful to the one who gave it to me
thankyou loads!!!
sweet,nice cookies!!

after school went out with a bunch of my loves to vivocity again..
yupp.. nice!! haha// funn~funn~FUN~ IS JUS SO NICE
the clique for the day was
mi,olivia,xiwen,weiling,bethany,sueanne,anastasia,guorong,chorhao,leiting...
i'll end off here.. byeeeeee

lots of fotos down here.. it will take u some time to scroll down.. take ur time...
DRAGG IT DOWN~ yay~~ thankyou for the cookies...

wEeLiNg

No comments: