Wednesday, October 11, 2006

THIS SUPPOSE TO BE 11OCT DE... DONT KNOW WHY IT BECAME 10OCT
I GUESS I'M THE BLUR ONE, ANYWAY IS 11OCT

morning pple~
is really kind of sickening to wake up so early
tomorow gettin back results
though is expecting certain type of result
still get tense up/irritating feelings thats crawling over me
I"M PREPARED!!! for the worst..
alright i got to know a unfilial person on earth
JEREMYHENG~
he didnt wish his mother "happybirthday"
my goodness must spank him//
he ought to wish his mum or *friends a birthday wish or so next year
saw this mrheng? you got what i mean?
is alright to go right infront and wishh~duhhh. haha
okayy heading to sch soon for the meeting or so
guess will be bored!!
after that goin out with my milkdear,peixian,erinpiggu
plus those pple who want to go out with us..
think going back malaysia later in the evening
malaysia mama going have operation, i wanto visit her..
hope mother will be back on time in the evening..
i want to visit her...praying that everything will be alright..
got to get going.. byeeeeeee

wEeLiNg

No comments: