Monday, October 09, 2006

photo taken that day(:





<------shelovesthis






[a bash is enough~]





















well~i'm jus soo free to leave so many words each dayy
yesterday mett laowang[wangzhi] & that nickyee[nicholas] in the library..
dint expect to meet them, i went with sis to gather thumbnails..
so i went over to chit-chat & slack with them..
i guess nothing could get into their brain.. both of them obviously disturbing the others..
took a few crappy foto.. haha..

todayy, woke up ard 6plus~7... shiok(: can slack at home for awhile first then headed to schh
i think pple all thot that i ponn schh.. i met my upstairneighbours, she was talking to me..
she kept asking mi alot of weird stuff, uhmm~ she must have thot that me this naughty girl late/ponn sch.. anyway i dint bother to tell her stuff of my exam or what..boarded the bus.. the bus driver seems friendly, he was smiling away to me.. so i went like this (: yay~
reach school at ard 9.45am, then we started the chinese paper1 at 10.18 and it ended at 12.18pm.. the teacher was funny, we poke fun of her.. me,olivia,sed was saying she look like mrseah.. haha. miss mrseah----> we gotta have our gathering soon,yepp(: 2cians'05 forever
during the chinese paper, heard tiantianyeye.. omg.. tad's purely my life.. i simply love it right frm the start.. i stop all my writing and listened to the song.. till it end then i pick up my pen and continue with my compo.
after the paper, went tiong had our lunch, went with olivia,xiwen,anastasia,bethany,sueanne..
it was enjoyable where all the laughters seem to be once again alive from me, i really miss all my friends, we sat at a small lil corner of tiong, we slack and chit-chat, and the best part was when a lady who exposed her bigg thighh to us* can u imagine tad? i doubt if u guys were there, most probably laughing like a crazyy freakk..its kind of gross, we avoided that and said that we must wash our eyes..

slack till 3pm then went back home, uhmm bathh and then went to meet peixian.. she sent mi those photos and i'm assigned the task to upload.. then we go ppl's park walk walk and went og shop..then most probably wednesday going to the singapore biggest shopping centre shop with peixian & my milk & mayb feli if she wants... i'm excited.. haha.. after tad head home... yupp..

2morow going have chinese paper2.. arggghh.. wish mii luck again(:

wEeLiNg

No comments: