Monday, October 16, 2006

todayy got back the chinese mock exam result
i only manage to get a passing grade 37/70
really disappointed of this grade..
this shows that i really have to put in more effort
with regards to the upcoming gce..
finally i passed english, i guess i'm being luckky..
i wish more lucks on my side~
johans told me something which really upset me
how i wish i could burst into tears at that moment..
but i dint, cause would be despise even more..
told johans 40%.. oh myy... is exactly 90%..
told johans a lie & a lie to myself..
how could i be so ruthless?
is especially so clear to myself
when it went fast like fluid down to earth
i knew it right at the beginning,
but i kept a small lil secret to myself..
i know i WILL get use to it...

the school assembly was so bored,
though it was some kind of drama
but it doesnt seem the least interestin to me&bra
bra sat next to me.. he fell aslp first..
awhhh i couldnt stand the boredness
so fell aslp right infront with him..
then the gundoo actor of the dayy
sumhow woke us up infront of everyone in the hall
everyone stares at us in this particular spot
kinda embarrasing**
both of us were laughing & giggling
then this slpyhead bra continue his slp..

got a lashing from mum..
imagine she's there lamenting at her high pitch
right through my ears through my phone
i was trying my best to explain..
eventually i failed..
it seems like i'm a criminal now..
pple says everitin is at rest now
but for godsake is really going on without fail..
how many times must i say that enough is enough
REN DE REN NAI DU SHI YOU XIAN DE..
don try to digg up history
from today onwards i'm not going to mention anything at all
and i've already say that i wont want to stress keane & chorhao
will co-operate with them, and take note*
doesnt mean that i did something wrong means i will do it again
i'm not going to bother much, just wan to live in my own world


wEeLiNg http://weeling14.spaces.live.com/

No comments: