Thursday, October 07, 2010

Starting to like curves (I have to)

I tell you is extremely crazy when econs is all about curves and my girl friends (snowman & rocker) told me I have to draw a few times before I get it. So I started drawing lots of curves and scribble here and there and to my surprise I'm almost there, I think. Maybe I need another round of intensive drawings and then killing of a few more trees in order for me to get it right.This is the first year that I learn curves/econs econs econs. Initially, I thought I only need to know how to draw curves in the first year but I was told I have to continue in year 2. (Major"Huh!!!" from me) I just have to suck thumb and live it up. This two weeks will be intensive econs because the upcoming test in next Friday. The consecutive Monday will be Banking and Finance test again!!!

Ok, I go draw curves......... bye<3

No comments: