Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm feeling drowsy and sleepy now. Self-declare offday tomorrow. Oh-wait, the doctor wants to give MC but i said no. I caught the flu bug again. I dont know how many times this year that I caught sick bug?! I know I have been missing in action for quite some time (last week) because of tests and tests. Is so hard to strike a balance between work and my social life since I'm forever a slow one in my learning. This coming week will be a good one. A party organised by mother (will be there for the food) and UOL Bash @ supperclub. Most of my orientation group cliques, Jc peeps will be there. :) Bye

Take care, Eleanor! We miss you! Have fun in Maldives

Photos- credit goes to huihui. Took the photos directly from her blog. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: