Saturday, October 09, 2010

Oktober Fest

Awesome. So awesome. I didnt know until yesterday that I know what is Oktoberfest! Lecture ended at 3pm, I wanted to head down to 2 places to collect my pay but the indecisive ended up not collecting any of my pay. Headed over to Cityhall to support Mr Yap at Society bar at 7pm. First time that I know he can sing (afterall I know him for like 10year, he's my primary school dance teacher) Everything was good, even Mrs yap said I changed as compared to a few years ago. Then headed down to this German pub to meet all the German dudes. I must say that they're very friendly. I told my friend that one of them feels like a daddy. (HE"S NOT A SUGAR DADDY) So please dont be judgemental. I dislike people who judge others or directly judge me. But well, my close friends know me well and they wont judge me- I'm happy with that. Oh yes, talking about this pub over at Millenia Walk, they have German band playing liveband, is really nice! Afterall, I know nuts about Germans until yesterday that I met that few. My friend's friends :D

alright, I need to do math now! Bye

No comments: