Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I need to blog like how i tweet.

I do realise that I love to blog on a Tuesday because I dont have school on every Wednesday.

Last week's Bash was horrible. Majority of my OG friends were drunk. (I dont know why it was so crazy) Hehe, but i do enjoy the meetups with them. A pity that my lecture clique didn't go. I love school with the lecture clique because we were closer than before even though we dont go out that often :D

I think I'm very ugly. I dont know why I feel this way. When I'm without makeup, my friends said that my eyes is quite big and they will say "look like goldfish" (tsk.....) Then when I put on a little makeup, I personally feel that my eyes don't have this "blingbling, big eyes feel" I dont wear those "make your eyes bigger contact lens" Why am I so ugly?

Next week is the term break, supposedly there shouldnt be any lecture for UOL student but I have to go back school on Tuesday for accounting lecture. This is so irritating. I signed up for PBF supplementary lesson but the slot that I want no more :(

No comments: