Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Can you see my teeth?

Oh, I need to confess. You can hardly see me smiling naturally because I've got mega-huge bunny teeth. That's one of the reason why I always smile without my teeth and my friends will go "Aye, where's your teeth? Where Where Where?" How I wish I dont have bunny teeth because most of my friends commented that I resemble bunny/squirel/mouse.

Photobucket

Primary School Clique
We had a dinner last Friday (Eleanor's 19th) She's going Maldives for three months! Fantastic right? How I wish I can tag along too. I hope she will gain experiences and insights when she's at Maldives. Love my friends! Especially the primary school clique (Y)
Photobucket

Photos taken from my camera.
I love the Peejay clique alot <3
Photobucket

Mr Jay Yeo! (Not that I have nothing to comment on this but is gonna be super naggy of me to type out a whole chunk. we're really good friends!)
Photobucket

Oh yes, Ernest the beetch forever doing something funnnnny!)
Photobucket

One of my best best best friend in JC days. Well, up till now we're still good/close friends, but we're only close when we meet) Hehe.. That's weird?! But there are a handful of my friends that I meet them maybe once or twice a year but we're still as close as ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright, I didnt post all my close friends photos (because I uploaded these few photos directly from my camera) but I must say that I miss every one of them. Really. Where are you, my friends out there? I hope you guys are doing fine even though we dont meet up that often. I miss my friends. I hope to see them soon. Is my bad that I'm bad with my schedule, me->lousy time management. Hehe

Tuesday (Today)
Accounting lecture in the morning and I brought the wrong notes to school. So forgetful. I remembered that I packed my bag the night before and I brought Banking and Finance notes to school?! Bad day.... And then Felicia randomly texted me asking what I was doing at ard 9am. So we went for our impromptu lunch over at Vivo :D Thaiexpress for lunch. I was craving for it last night. I love tomyummmmm. So we walked and talked a little and then went over to pick her nephew up. Afterwhich, went to Giant because the little boy wants to sit on the trolley? (or is it felicia who suggested?) I think is pretty cute that kids love to sit on the trolley and they like being pushed around. I was like that too when I'm young. Hehe. You guys?

Ok I need to stop here now. Byeeeeeeeeeee...

No comments: